F-1013. British Racing Green Leather Focus Paint Set.
- Shake bottles until paint is thoroughly mixed!
- Use only with an airbrush!
- Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame!
- Use in well ventilated area.
- If you are going to combine different textures, it is important following the next sequence:
- Tighten cap securely after each use.
The box contains three bottles to apply light and shades plus the base color:
- LIGHT: Apply over Dark Surface Primer in very thin layers, to highlight brighter areas. Spray at 1.5 BAR or 21 PSI max. To achieve best result it’s recommended to use a 0.3 needle airbrush or smaller.
- SHADE: Apply over Dark Surface Primer in very thin layers as well, to accentuate darker areas. Spray at 1.5 BAR or 21 Psi max. To achieve best result it’s recommended to use a 0.3 needle airbrush or smaller.
- MAIN COLOR: Apply mid tones in between previously highlighted and shaded areas. Once this is done, apply thin layers overlapping previous colors until getting desired finished. Spray
at 2 Bar or 30 PSI.
- Use the main color to modulate a higher or lower contrast scheme in your paint job. For a realistic effect, covered cars will need a more contrasted effect than convertibles.
- To clean the airbrush when using the main color, use universal thinner or acetone. Never leave your airbrush without cleaning after a paint session.
- If when painting Light or Shade you experience lack of flow, clean the front of the airbrush with a brush damped in alcohol in order to carry on painting without having to disassemble it.
Dont forget to subscribe our YouTube channel for more tips and tutorials!