At GRAVITY COLORS, we understand that we have a responsibility to protect and respect your privacy and look after your personal data.
This Privacy Notice, inclusive of our Terms & Conditions, explains what personal data we collect, how we use your personal data, reasons we may need to disclose your personal data to others and how we store your personal data securely.
For clarity, GRAVITY COLORS may be both data controller and data processor for your personal data under certain circumstances.
We must advise that this policy is subject to change, so please check our website on a regular basis for any further changes.
Data Protection Law since 25 May 2018
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter GDPR), GRAVITY COLORS adopts the following Policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data.
How the law protects you
Data protection laws state that we are only able to process personal data if we have valid reasons to do so. The reasons we process your personal data include, but not limited to, your consent, performance of a contract, billing and to contact you.
How do we collect personal data from you?
We receive information about you from you when you use our website, complete forms on our website, if you contact us by email or otherwise in respect of any of our products and services or during the purchasing of any such product. Additionally we also collect information from you when you sign up, enter a competition, promotion or survey or when you inform us of any other matter.
If you provide us with personal data about a third party (for example when registering a friend or family member on their behalf to send them one of our products), you warrant that you have obtained the express consent from the third party for the disclosure and use of their personal data.
Your personal data may be automatically collected when you use our services, including but not limited to, your IP address, device-specific information, server logs, device event information, location information and unique application numbers.
What type of data do we collect from you?
The personal data that we may collect from you includes your name, address, email address, phone numbers, payment information and IP addresses. We may also keep details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. We also retain records of your queries and correspondence, in the event you contact us.
Please be aware that any video, image, or other content posted, uploaded or otherwise made available by you onto your website, whether published content or not, is not subject to our Privacy Notice.
We merely process such data on your behalf, subject to our Terms and Conditions and you are responsible for any applicable legal requirements in respect of your content.
How do we use your data?
We use information about you in the following ways:
• To process orders that you have submitted to us;
• To provide you with products and services;
• To comply with our contractual obligations we have with you;
• To help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
• To enable us to review, develop and improve the website and services;
• To provide customer care, including responding to your requests if you contact us with a query;
• To administer accounts, process payments and keep track of billing and payments;
• To detect fraud and to make sure what you have told us is correct;
• To carry out marketing and statistical analysis;
• To notify you about changes to our website and services;
• To provide you with information about products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• To inform you of service and price changes.
We will keep your personal data for the duration of the period you are a customer of GRAVITY COLORS. We shall retain your data only for as long as necessary in accordance with applicable laws.
On the closure of your account, we may keep your data for up to 7 years after you have cancelled your services with us. We may not be able to delete your data before this time due to our legal and/or accountancy obligations. We may also keep it for research or statistical purposes. We assure you that your personal data shall only be used for these purposes stated herein.
Who has access to your personal data?
For the purposes of selling products on our website we process your data for administration, billing and the provision of goods, services and tickets.
For the avoidance of doubt, we do not and never shall sell your personal data to third parties for marketing or advertising purposes.
We work closely with a number of third parties (including business parties, service providers and fraud protection services) and we may receive information from them about you. These third parties may collect information about you including, but not limited to, your IP address, device-specific information, server logs, device event information, location information, and unique applicationnumbers. We use their features within our website, however, in some instances, they may be acting as data controller and they will have their own privacy policies, which we advise you to read.
We may pass your personal data to third parties for the provision of services on our behalf (for example processing your payment). However, we will only ever share information about you that is necessary to provide the service and we have specific contracts in place, which ensure your personal data is secure and will not be used for any marketing purposes.
In preventing the use or processing of your personal data, it may delay or prevent us from fulfilling our contractual obligations to you. It may also mean that we shall be unable to provide our services or process the cancellation of your service.
You have the Right to object to our use of your personal data, or ask us to delete, remove or stop using it if there is no need for us to keep it. This is known as your right to be forgotten. There are legal and accountancy reasons why we will need to keep your data, but please do inform us if you think we are retaining or using your personal data incorrectly.
You can also make choices about GRAVITY COLORS collection of your data and how we use it.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you choose not to receive marketing communications from us about our products and services, you will have the choice not to choose these by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the pages either at sign up or in your customer account record.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have given us your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our newsletters or by contacting us
Accessing and updating your data
You must maintain the accuracy of your information and ensure all your details, including but not limited to, name, address, title and phone number are kept up to date at all times.
You can also update your personal details within your record on the GRAVITY COLORS website once logged in.
You have the right to access the information we hold about you. Please contact us.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on your hard drive during the current session only occupy a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, in granting or denying security settings stored cookies or temporary.
Without their consent-through activation of cookies in your browser will not link GRAVITY COLORS in cookies stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies using this website?
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page or application platform and the use of any options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing store content for broadcast or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
– Customization Cookies: These are those that allow users to access the service with some general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
– Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. This is discussed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those who, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to the contents of the requested service or use they make of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you ads related to their navigation profile.
– Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observation of your browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
Third Party Cookies: Our website may use third-party services on behalf of GRAVITY COLORS, compile information for statistical purposes, to use the Site by the user and providing other services relating to website activity and other services of Internet.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
This site also tracks the IP addresses of its users. An IP Address is a number that identifies an Internet Service Provider and user country. IP addresses do not contain personal information and help us to build a picture of who visits the site.
Links to other sites
GRAVITY COLORS may provide links to third party sites. Since we do not control those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites. Any information that is supplied on these sites will not be within our control and we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of these.
Where we store your personal data
We follow accepted ISO standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, including the use of encryption if appropriate.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secured servers within the EEA. From time to time, your information may be transferred to and stored in a country outside the EEA in relation to provision of the services. The laws in these countries may not provide you with the same protection as in the EEA; however, any third party referred to above outside of the EEA has agreed to abide by European levels of data protection in respect of the transfer, processing and storage of any personal data. By providing your data to us, you agree to this transfer and storage. However, we will ensure that reasonable steps are taken to protect your data in accordance with this privacy notice.
As the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Any sensitive data (payment details for example) are encrypted and protected.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We agree to take reasonable measures to protect your data in accordance with applicable laws and in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions https://gravity-colors.com/terms-and-conditions/
In the event of a data breach, we shall ensure that our obligations under applicable data protection laws are complied with where necessary.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments you have about privacy