GC-302. Gravity Colors Matte Additive.
- Mix additive with the Clear Coat in the correct dosage for the desired finish.
- For a matte finnish it is very important spraying the mix in thin layers, with at least 6 hours of difference between layers. We advise against spraying a thicker layer, as we do for Gloss Clear Coating.
- To not waste the products, use the Dosage Calculator here.
- Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame!
- Use in well ventilated area.
- Tighten cap securely after each use.