GC-306. Gravity Colors Gloss Clear Box Set.
- Mix bottle contents to 3:1:1 ratio. (3 part Gloss Clear, 1 part Activator, 1 part Thinner).
- Use transfer pipettes for mixing products (one for each product), not syringes.
- Once the products have been mixed, you have one hour to use the mixture.
- First, spray a mist coat for getting a tacky, although not glossy surface and wait then minutes. This coat will make the clear coat eching better on paint.
- Then, spray wet coats until achieving a glossy surface.
- While the clear coats cures, it will get smoothier.
- Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame!
- Use in well ventilated area.
- Tighten cap securely after each use.
- If sanding and polishing were necessary, you would have to wait at least 24 hours.