GC-303. Gravity Colors Light Surface Primer.
- Shake bottle until primer is thoroughly mixed!
- Use only with airbrush!
- Paint in thin layers.
- This primer contains micro filler for fixing or removing small imperfections on your scale model surface. Cover them in thin layers.
- You can wetsand the primer once it is completely dry.
- We recommend using low air pressure, between 15 to 20 PSI (1,0 to 1,4 BAR) when spraying Gravity Colors paints. This is just a recommendation. Optimal pressure is unique for each user, and depends on nozzle diameter, spraying distance or velocity, among other factors.
- Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame!
- Use in well ventilated area.
- Tighten cap securely after each use.