GC-121. Mercedes-Benz Ivory Gravity Colors Paint.
- Shake bottle until paint is thoroughly mixed!
- Use only with airbrush!
- Apply over Light Surface Primer even if Dark Surface Primer is the optimal for another color used to paint the same part.
- Paint in thin layers until color density achieved. Paint is not supposed to fix or remove imperfections on your scale model plastic surface. In other words, never spray wet coats.
- We recommend using low air pressure, between 15 to 20 PSI (1,0 to 1,4 BAR) when spraying Gravity Colors paints. This is just a recommendation. Optimal pressure is unique for each user, and depends on nozzle diameter, spraying distance or velocity, among other factors.
- Clear coating required.
- Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame!
- Use in well ventilated area.
- Tighten cap securely after each use.