GC-271. Honda Candy Aleutian Blue Gravity Colors Paint.
- Shake bottles until paint is thoroughly mixed!
- Use only with airbrush!
- First apply GC-271a Honda Candy Aleutian Blue Undercoat over Dark Surface Primer if the Light Surface Primer is not the optimal for another color used to paint the same part.
- Then apply GC-271b Honda Candy Aleutian Blue Basecoat over the GC-271a Honda Candy Aleutian Blue Undercoat once it is dry.
- Paint with both paints in thin layers until color density achieved. Paint is not supposed to fix or remove imperfections on your scale model plastic surface. In other words, never spray wet coats.
- We recommend using low air pressure, between 15 to 20 PSI (1,0 to 1,4 BAR) when spraying Gravity Colors paints. This is just a recommendation. Optimal pressure is unique for each user, and depends on nozzle diameter, spraying distance or velocity, among other factors.
- Clear coating required.
- Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame!
- Use in well ventilated area.
- Tighten cap securely after each use.