GC-291. Ford Ruby Red Gravity Colors Paint.
- Shake bottle until paint is thoroughly mixed!
- Use only with airbrush!
- First apply GC-291a Ford Ruby Red Undercoat over Dark Surface Primer if the Light Surface Primer is not the optimal for another color used to paint the same part.
- Then apply GC-291b Ford Ruby Red Basecoat over the GC-291a Ford Ruby Red Undercoat once it is dry.
- Paint in thin layers until color density achieved. Paint is not supposed to fix or remove imperfections on your scale model plastic surface. In other words, never spray wet coats.
- We recommend using low air pressure, between 15 to 20 PSI (1,0 to 1,4 BAR) when spraying Gravity Colors paints. This is just a recommendation. Optimal pressure is unique for each user, and depends on nozzle diameter, spraying distance or velocity, among other factors.
- Clear coating required.
- Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame!
- Use in well ventilated area.
- Tighten cap securely after each use.