GC-2217. Carbon Fiber Basecoat Box Set Gravity Colors Paint.
- Shake bottles until paint is thoroughly mixed!
- Use only with airbrush!
- Special directions for applying Gravity Colors carbon fiber basecoat:
- The box set contains two base coat to simulate carbon fiber effect with help of a nylon mesh.
- Paint an undercoat, and then place the mesh in the zone where you need to simulate de effect, and paint with the other one.
- More or less light expossed zones can be simulated changing the order of use of both colors.
- For small scales you can paint the parts with the dark basecoat, and then apply light basecoat at zones more exposed to light, like when painting filters.
- It can also be used as carbon fiber decal background.
- Apply over Dark Surface Primer if the Light Surface Primer is not the optimal for another color used to paint the same part.
- Paint with both paints in thin layers until color density achieved. Paint is not supposed to fix or remove imperfections on your scale model plastic surface. In other words, never spray wet coats.
- We recommend using low air pressure, between 15 to 20 PSI (1,0 to 1,4 BAR) when spraying Gravity Colors paints. This is just a recommendation. Optimal pressure is unique for each user, and depends on nozzle diameter, spraying distance or velocity, among other factors.
- Gloss clear coating or Matte clear coating required.
- Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame!
- Use in well ventilated area.
- Tighten cap securely after each use.
Dont forget to subscribe our YouTube channel for more tips and tutorials!